Sunday, July 3, 2011

Two More Members, and Bad News

    Stone padded into the camp, fur on end. Two other wolves, Brook and Snow, followed him. He paused for a moment, talking in a hushed voice with them, then padded to the silver stone. He howled, and the pack assembled below.
    "Frostpack, today, I have two things to announce. The first is great news. We have two new members joining us today. Eska and Ohanko." He nodded at two silver/grey wolves sitting beside each other. After greetings had been made, the pack turned back to hear the other news.
    "We also have a threat." He sighed. "My patrol scented mountain lion today. Near the elk meadow, of all places. We must be extremely cautious when hunting there. And bring whatever you catch STRAIGHT back so the lions won't take it." He sat down. "So I want Hazel to take a patrol of two other wolves, and hunt there while the lions are still getting used to the territory." Hazel nodded at him then glanced around nervously. "That is all." Stone wrapped the meeting up. "You may go."

2 comments:

  1. Ohanko raced over to Hazel practically running into her. "Please, please, please let me go with you!!!" He jumped up and down his tail wagging rapidly.

    Eska let out a sigh and walked over giving his silver pelt a shake. "Please excuse my son. He is a bit of a spaz." He barked smoothly, which sent his son in a fury.

    "I am not!! Your a liar!" He bowed down his rump in the air as he went into a play pose. Tail still wagging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ӏ comment whenever I esρeciallу enjoy a pοst on
    а sitе oг if I have something tο valuable to cοntrіbute
    to the converѕation. It is a rеsult
    of the sincerness сommunіcateԁ in
    the ροѕt Ӏ read. Anԁ after this article "Two More Members, and Bad News".
    I ωas actuаlly еxcited enough tο post a сomment :-) Ι аctually do have
    2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it give the impression like some of the comments look like coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other online sites, I'd likе
    to keep uρ with eveгything new уou
    have to post. Cοuld you list eѵery onе of
    аll youг socіal ѕitеs lіke
    youг linkedin prοfіle, Facebook page οг twitter feed?


    Feеl free tо ѕurf tο my blog poѕt: tens units for sale
    My page: tens Machines

    ReplyDelete